After the first and the foremost Root Chakra, we come to the second most important chakra, Swadhisthana Chakra (Sacral Chakra). ‘Swa’ means one’s self and ‘Adhisthana’ means one’s seat, abode or residence. It is the seat of your true self or self-identity.
A plant gains healthy growth when its roots go deeper and stronger. The plant with the stronger roots grows healthy and verdant. Similarly, your Root Chakra helps you stand up with stability. Now it is Swadhisthana that reveals who you are to the world.
Closely located just behind and above the Root Chakra, at the coccyx base at of the spine, Swadhisthana Chakra is approximately an inch above the pubic bone at the front of the body. It accommodates your instinctive power, your identity which leads to creativity, joys and pleasures of life.
Meditation on the pure lotus, which is named Swadhisthana, frees you from the control of enemies such as egoism, ignorance, lust and greed says Shat-Chakra-Nirupana, verse 18. Once you are free from these vices, it is easier to reach you true self at material as well as spiritual plane.
This chakra is associated with your sexual organs, joy, compassion, sensuality and creativity in life. Also it affects your lower back, lower digestive organs and urinary system.
A person with a healthy Sacral (Swadhisthana) Chakra has an influential self-identity and personality. He or she holds the energy of money, power of relationships and compassion. However, a blocked Swadhisthana Chakra means resentment, lower back issues, worthlessness, fear of the unknown and problems of financial debts.
Common problems when Swadhisthana Chakra is blocked:
- Fertility Issues and Impotence
- Endometriosis and PCOS
- Lower back pain and Muscle pain
- Emotional Instability and Depression
This Chakra teaches:
- Finding and getting established in your true identity
- Surrendering to the higher powers (divine) that have given you a role to play in the world.
- Releasing all beliefs and judgments that hide your
Why does this Chakra get blocked?
- When you feel depressed and not cherished
- When you feel that you are not good enough for a task
- When you tend to repress emotions when you should not
- When you feel guilty and blame yourself for no reason
- When you feel you have low self-worth or low self-esteem.
- When you have controlling / unsafe / disturbed relationships
What happens when this Chakra gets blocked?
- You fall victim to dullness and fatigue
- You lose a sense of sense of security and get gripped by unknown fears and hallucinations.
Effects of Swadhisthana Chakra Blockage:
- Financial debts and powerlessness
- Sexual addictions or manipulative behaviour
- Losses, adversaries and court cases
How to open Sacral Chakra with Rudraksha bead and gemstone?
When the Sacral Chakra is opened, you find your true identity and self-worth. There are various therapies in the world to heal the Chakras such as Aroma therapy, Sound therapy, Mantra Meditation, Light therapy, Colour therapy, Essential Oils therapy and the like. At Chakra Yog Canada, we tap the powers of Rudraksha and Gemstones to unblock your Swadhisthana Chakra. The therapy is called the Rudraksha Ratna Science Therapy® (RRST), a scientific method wherein the correct use of Rudraksha beads and gemstones influences this chakra. It is the science of using specific Rudraksha and Gemstones on a person so that 100% of their properties are utilized, and their powers can change emotions, fate, circumstances and path of the planets in the wearer’s favour.
At Chakra Yog, we have a one-on-one conversation with the client wherein his or her problems are discussed at length to reach out to the actual beliefs inside the subconscious. This helps us find out what’s causing the blockage of Swadhisthana Chakra. Accordingly Rudraksha beads and Gems are recommended to heal it. The combination of Rudraksha and gemstones is expertly strung so you can wear it and can experience the positive results in a week’s time. Once the Chakra is harmonized or balanced, your physical and emotional symptoms disappear.
Contact us for more details and a free consultation.